1. Story Studio programs feature access codes found INSIDE specially marked products. Exact code locations can be found at: http://www.crayola.com/play-zone/splash/us/ss/ http://www.crayola.com/CAStoryStudio/ and
2. There is a difference between the original Lights, Camera, Color and Story Studio programs and the new licensed character programs.
*Lights, Camera, Color and Story Studio (Original) codes allow access to either original application. Codes are generally found on items such as crayon and marker products.
*Lights, Camera, Color and Story Studio (Licensed) are products that feature licensed characters such as Spider-Man, Disney Princess, etc. Each character theme or story requires its own access code and does not grant access to other character themes or the original versions.
3. If you have a problem seeing the entire screen, you may need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player which can be found at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ or try adjusting your screen view to see the full screen.
4. Return visits require a log-in only. If you've previously registered and entered the access code, you do not need to enter the code again. If you receive the message "Your code has already been used", simply log-in and begin creating.
5. If your access code does not work or you receive a message that it has already been used, first double-check that you've entered the code exactly as it appears on your product. Next, be sure your pop-up blocker is disabled. Finally, be sure you are logging into the appropriate Story Studio version that you are attempting to gain access to. For example, if you have the Story Studio Princess product, make sure you aren't attempting to use the code on the Original Story Studio version.
6. The duration of access time granted will vary depending on the product purchased. Check "My Settings" after entering your code to determine how many days you have remaining. An unlimited number of print-outs can be printed while a code is active.
7. We have found that some computers don’t have enough RAM to process large images using Lights, Camera, Color. You will need to use smaller images when using the site. We understand that you may not have a tool to resize the images on your own, so we built the Digital Image Optimizer for your convenience. The DIO can be found at http://www.crayola.com/canwehelp/tools/photo_converter.cfm
For additional assistance, call us at 1-800-272-9652 weekdays between 9 AM and 4 PM Eastern Time. Please have your UPC/style number and access code ready.